Order Fulfillment: End to End Supply Chain Solution
FAI can support its clients in all aspects of their fulfillment needs:
FAI offers end-to-end supply chain management solutions. Our experience with custom implementations has resulted in industry best practices for our clients. Commitment to client success is at the forefront of our thinking and we are dedicated to maintaining the highest level of professional integrity at all times. Our facilities are state-of-the-art and FAI currently occupies 400,000 sq. ft. of warehouse, production and administrative office space.
We strongly believe that, as the business environment becomes more competitive, the quality of strategic thinking demonstrated by our organization will become the measure of our success. We constantly look for new technologies to gain operational excellence in all of our service offerings.
We continue to serve a very diversified client base in order to minimize overall "risk" in the event of a vertical market slowdown.
In the past few years, we have become increasingly conscientious about our ability to utilize environmentally friendly products.
Our supply chain solutions include many components, such as:
- Receipt and Processing of Inbound Material
- Advance receipt notifications
- Receiving against a PO system
- Quality Control checkpoints
- Order Processing and daily (pick-and-pack) Fulfillment
- Picker never packs
- Double check packing
- Custom Packaging
- Shrink wrapping
- Hot/cold glue
- Die cutting
- Soft seal application
- Poly bagging
- Clam shell assembly
- Custom corrugate and inner packing designs
- Pick to order
- Batch pick
- Quality Control - random carton checks every 10 minutes
- Production and Kitting Process
- Ability to Kit for stock or build kits on the fly
- Client custom kitting online
- Quality Control
- Quality Control
- Shipping and Manifesting Process
- Real-time update of tracking information for web reporting
- All common carriers (UPS, DHL, FedEx, Airborne, USPS)
- LTL and TL
- Appropriate mode selection
- Shipment consolidation
- Route optimization and cost analysis for all outbound shipping activity
- Wire guided racking system with high bays to keep storage costs down.
- Bin locations setup with primary and secondary locations to maximize pick efficiency based on variable product data.
- Secured and alarmed building.
- Dedicated caged lockup area.
- Climate-controlled environment if required.
- Flow rack order picker system and conveyor belt system.
- Scan guns and high-reach forklifts