Fulfillment America is a world-class fulfillment services company with its corporate office and production facilities located in Billerica (Boston) Massachusetts. Founded in 1992, Fulfillment America provides a broad range of fulfillment services to over 100 National and International companies.
- Literature fulfillment
- Point-Of-Purchase, displays and other collateral materials
- Retail product fulfillment
- Promotional product fulfillment
- Inbound customer care services
- E-commerce, web-site hosting and design
- True web-to-print capabilities
- Business Intelligence, and Reporting
Our services include:
These service offerings are all guided by our superior operational processes, inventory management practices, and quality initiatives.
Fulfillment America offers internet real-time order processing and inventory management, e-mailed order confirmation, on-line tracking and simple-to-use ad hoc and custom reporting. We provide account-dedicated customer service personnel and inventory managers to all of our customers. In 2009, Fulfillment America implemented a successful quality initiative which involved significant employee training, certification and introduced our corporate culture of continuous improvement.
The growth of our company has been extraordinary and our financial status remains healthy. As we look to the future, we accept the challenge to improve as we embrace new ideas, innovative marketing strategies and new technologies. We promise integrity, hard work, cost effective and dependable fulfillment services. We would like you to consider Fulfillment America as your marketing partner and a full service fulfillment resource.
Our Mission Statement
"We promise to deliver exceptional customer care and an honest and dependable fulfillment service to all of our customers. We strive to incorporate the highest levels of quality, technology, and environmental commitment in all we do."
Fulfillment America is located outside of Boston, Massachusetts and currently occupies 4 warehouses totaling 400,000 square feet with 32 shipping bays.
- Setup with a wire guide racking system with high bays to maximize storage capacity.
- Bin locations are setup to have primary and secondary locations to increase pick efficiency based on variable product data.
- Each of our buildings is secure and alarmed and we can offer a dedicated caged lockup area or climate-controlled environment if required.
- Our facilities are setup with a flow rack order picker and conveyor belt system; wireless scan guns, and high reach forklifts.
Our warehouses are: